Sorry, I wrote too much in French in the previous messages...
My thought today is : where am I going for Christmas holidays ?
Yeah, it just hit me.
Okinawa island was the place I was supposed to go and wanted to go, but forget about it.
So now... what ?
Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Séoul... ??
I have even the choice to come back home (home sweet home...)...
I must admit guys that, recently, entering loads of Japanese phone numbers in my cell phone repertoire without remembering afterwards (or even right on the moment !) the faces and names (can't even read them) makes me sick of sadness...
Yeah yeah, I heard you, you're saying again that I'm strange, but you have to experience it first and then we will see how you will feel... :) Some Japanese girls even run after me this afternoon to get me involved in some kind of conference for tonight and to join the church gospel... and here, in Japan, you have no other choices than exchanging by infrared all your contact details with your cell phones. °-°
These days I miss some people... family, friends, Carooooo and ... 'other' ;) I miss some places too... (Edinburgh : definitely, I will come back to u sooner or later ^^!)
Caro, when do you leave the American senate to join me in the country of fashion, cell phones and karaoke ??!!
But as we say here : Daijobu ! :) No problem at all, I can definitely have my life here... some nostalgy is going on ... nothing more (more or less ;).
I am really tired, that's all, I must admit ... I am glad to have this life for this year, I wanted everything anew... I am served and that's great this way ;)
Oh, and whatever happens, I can survive, there is a kind of coffee shop not far from my house ^^... no need to say I spend lots of time there during the week on the way back home :)... You see, ma Caro, on me changera pas ! Hé mais ici, c'est pas comme aux States avec des Starbucks qui te servent des capuccino de la taille d'une barrique !!! :)
Anyway... what should I do for Christmas....? let's think about it.... :)
My thought today is : where am I going for Christmas holidays ?
Yeah, it just hit me.
Okinawa island was the place I was supposed to go and wanted to go, but forget about it.
So now... what ?
Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Séoul... ??
I have even the choice to come back home (home sweet home...)...
I must admit guys that, recently, entering loads of Japanese phone numbers in my cell phone repertoire without remembering afterwards (or even right on the moment !) the faces and names (can't even read them) makes me sick of sadness...
Yeah yeah, I heard you, you're saying again that I'm strange, but you have to experience it first and then we will see how you will feel... :) Some Japanese girls even run after me this afternoon to get me involved in some kind of conference for tonight and to join the church gospel... and here, in Japan, you have no other choices than exchanging by infrared all your contact details with your cell phones. °-°
These days I miss some people... family, friends, Carooooo and ... 'other' ;) I miss some places too... (Edinburgh : definitely, I will come back to u sooner or later ^^!)
Caro, when do you leave the American senate to join me in the country of fashion, cell phones and karaoke ??!!
But as we say here : Daijobu ! :) No problem at all, I can definitely have my life here... some nostalgy is going on ... nothing more (more or less ;).
I am really tired, that's all, I must admit ... I am glad to have this life for this year, I wanted everything anew... I am served and that's great this way ;)
Oh, and whatever happens, I can survive, there is a kind of coffee shop not far from my house ^^... no need to say I spend lots of time there during the week on the way back home :)... You see, ma Caro, on me changera pas ! Hé mais ici, c'est pas comme aux States avec des Starbucks qui te servent des capuccino de la taille d'une barrique !!! :)
Anyway... what should I do for Christmas....? let's think about it.... :)
Hope everybody is well wherever they are... I am thinking of u ^^...
Ici on a beau avoir des cafes starbucks de la taille d'une barrique, si on n'a pas sa Ninon avec qui les partager, ils n'ont pas le meme gout...Thinking of you and missing you a lot too! Pour Christmas? mais tu as bien le temps de voir venir!... Et puis je parie que d'ici la tu auras rencontre un petit Japonais (si tu en trouves un pas saoul a 16h) qui te fera revoir tes plans ;-) Je t'embrasse fort ma Ninon
RépondreSupprimer