vendredi 9 octobre 2009

Typhoon ? ... shopping at Sannomiya with Nancy :) (Ninon)


Ok, let's put in a simple way :
typhoon = morning classes cancelled = no classes for me for the day = hanging out with Nancy = shopping = Sannomiya-Kobe (shopping kindgom equal with Namba ;)
Life's just beautiful and easy sometimes.... ^^

A special comment : don't be surprised if when you want to try on a jumper or a shirt, the seller puts a white bag on your face, well basically on your head... it can be surprising... and I am not even mentionning the fact that you look terribly stupid like that... °-°'
Since you're a child, people kept telling you 'don't put a bag on your head' because that's dangerous. Yesterday, I learnt a new lesson : in Japan, put a bag on your head cuz otherwise it's dangerous for the jumper or shirt you're trying on.
Need any explanation ?
Ok, that's not that obvious, so I'm going to tell you : Japanese girls are putting on lots of make up, and when I say lots of make up, I mean they probably don't look the same without it, you see what I mean... so yeah, the lay is thick !! So the bag is meant to avoid the clothes getting dirty. I am not kidding, I wish I am, because I am going to spend a whole year with this strange custom ! °-°




1 commentaire:

  1. salut Ninon

    juste un mot pour te dire que je suis morte de rire en lisant vos aventures à toutes les 2. vive la vie étudiante

    bises

    Anne...de Corlay

    RépondreSupprimer