samedi 5 décembre 2009

BBQ in Thomas's Host Family (Ninon)


I keep doing the updating...

To finish the Mount Koya-san / Kyoto week-end, on monday, I was kindly invited at a BBQ :).
Really nice moment, very joyful family, funny and interesting talks (about Mont St Michel -almost all Japanese people know about it; the fact that in Asia you don't look into the eyes while talking and why... etc).... and basically everything eatable was put on the grill !!!! We spent a whole afternoon eating !! Meat, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, eggs, miso soup (miso soup with pieces of meat... just after eating crêpes with ice-cream !!!! °-°'... everything is an experience, right ??!)...
They were really funny about food and drinks like : they had a beer machine (10 liters to drink !!), egg exploding on the grill, or my favorite moment : when they brought the crêpes Thomas cooked and ate them with sausages... We couldn't say anything, we would have embarrassed them... °-°'
Oh and there was a Japanese guy crazy about Germany... he kept talking to me in German the whole afternoon and people were keeping telling him that 'Ninon is French, she doesn't speak German'... but apparently he thought I could !! Anyway, the German guys as well talked to me a lot in German by mistake ... it's only at this time I realized I could understand Japanese language... or at least better than its translation in German language !!! ^^
Pictures...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire