lundi 18 janvier 2010

Richard's farewell party...(Ninon)


Yep, I finished my posts about Tokyo but still I'm late in updating the blog... Ooooh God, help me !! ><

What's going on these days is sad stuff : people are leaving, friends are leaving... Not everybody is staying for a year here and the first semester has come to its end, so it's time for lots of people to go back to their home country...

The good thing is that it's a nice excuse to party even more than usual ^-^... yep, you have to see the positive points everywhere, don't you ?! ;)

So, a week ago approximatively, was Richard's farewell party... Isakaya (nomihodai and tabehodai)... Everybody got drunk as they were very slow to serve food and we couldn't order what we wanted and when... so only drinking was left... ^-^'

It was good fun ! Hope you are well Richard back in Singapour ! :)

I stole the pictures but I don't even remember to who... °-°'..; some from Maiya, some from... hu... Richard maybe, I don't remember... ^-^'

above : with Maiya and Steeve.

Sorry, I don't have picture of everybody... We were not far from 40 people in this restaurant...

Richard is on the right... :)



1 commentaire: