Ok, I managed to gather some pictures from the last parties, the goal is to introduce you the bunch of friends I made here...
Some people are missing there but it's a beginning and that's mainly the people I'm hanging out here. I already introduced some of them in the first days, remember !
I must admit that the core is more like an European circle !! °-°' But, hey, don't worry, we are friends with some Canadians (aren't we, Nancy ?! ;), Japanese and others, of course !!! ^^
So ikimashouka (= let's go ! :)
Soccer party... sorry don't have much pictures from this one... °-°' a picture from outside and here, with Thomas and Nicolas, in a restaurant... it started to rain while we were outside so...!
Aaron (hu... Allan..?), Nancy, a Japanese girl, Nicolas, a Japanese guy, Thomas

Now : the last friday party :
Here with a Japanese girl (hu... from the international circle...), Nancy (Canadian), Laurie and other unknown Japanese girl (Laurie, isn't she your Nihongo partner ???!)
Nancy and Ines (German)
Here with Maya
Here with Thomas, Maya and Laurie
Ines and Stefen
All those pictures are from Steve's birthday party, hold on the mountain behind the university...
Like the last time on the same place : nice view, good atmosphere, talk a bit with everybody :) There were even more people than last time, the new ones were mostly Japanese (= Nihongo partners and friends)
Some people are missing there but it's a beginning and that's mainly the people I'm hanging out here. I already introduced some of them in the first days, remember !
I must admit that the core is more like an European circle !! °-°' But, hey, don't worry, we are friends with some Canadians (aren't we, Nancy ?! ;), Japanese and others, of course !!! ^^
So ikimashouka (= let's go ! :)
Soccer party... sorry don't have much pictures from this one... °-°' a picture from outside and here, with Thomas and Nicolas, in a restaurant... it started to rain while we were outside so...!
Aaron (hu... Allan..?), Nancy, a Japanese girl, Nicolas, a Japanese guy, Thomas
Now : the last friday party :
Here with a Japanese girl (hu... from the international circle...), Nancy (Canadian), Laurie and other unknown Japanese girl (Laurie, isn't she your Nihongo partner ???!)
Nancy and Ines (German)
Here with Maya
Here with Thomas, Maya and Laurie
Ines and Stefen Like the last time on the same place : nice view, good atmosphere, talk a bit with everybody :) There were even more people than last time, the new ones were mostly Japanese (= Nihongo partners and friends)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire