With Lisa, we booked a week-end out of Kansai.
Destination : Nagoya and its surroundings
Transport : 2h40 mn from Umeda JR station, Osaka
A week-end just to have fun and to see something different from either Kansai or Tokyo (I must admit it's been more than 6 months I'm here and I still don't know much of the country !!! °-° For my defense, travelling in Japan is expensive and... not really easy... Imagine you're illiterate and you're planning a trip 10h away from where you live... Good luck ! ;)
So here we go, we made our mind for one of the biggest Japanese city.
We did : visit of Nagoya castle, Nagoya central station, Kannon temple and its shopping area (lots of second hand items... It was amazing to see all those kimonos... ^^), Sakae area with the Nagoya tower, etc.
It was lots of fun ! Nagoya is a nice city and people seems to be more spontaneous, more natural maybe. Oh and another thing : more foreigners than in Kansai, and not just Americans but people coming from other parts of Asia.
Pictures... ^-^
Destination : Nagoya and its surroundings
Transport : 2h40 mn from Umeda JR station, Osaka
A week-end just to have fun and to see something different from either Kansai or Tokyo (I must admit it's been more than 6 months I'm here and I still don't know much of the country !!! °-° For my defense, travelling in Japan is expensive and... not really easy... Imagine you're illiterate and you're planning a trip 10h away from where you live... Good luck ! ;)
So here we go, we made our mind for one of the biggest Japanese city.
We did : visit of Nagoya castle, Nagoya central station, Kannon temple and its shopping area (lots of second hand items... It was amazing to see all those kimonos... ^^), Sakae area with the Nagoya tower, etc.
It was lots of fun ! Nagoya is a nice city and people seems to be more spontaneous, more natural maybe. Oh and another thing : more foreigners than in Kansai, and not just Americans but people coming from other parts of Asia.
Pictures... ^-^
Nagoya Central Station
Asu Kannon Temple
Second hand kimono shop
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire