mardi 29 septembre 2009

Week-end with Pris : Osaka (Ninon)




Hey !!

sorry to be late in my posts... some stuff to face. But here we go, I'm back.

So, the last week-end... As planned, it was a busy one. At the end of the week-end, I was far more tired than at the beginning... which I think is not the principle of week-ends but anyway ^^... let's enjoy life...
I let the story at the friday night party, okay then, my week-end was booked for Pris (a dear French friend coming from China after 5 months spent studying over there). It was decided we would go together to Kyoto buuuut unfortunately, Pris was kind of sick so we forgot about Kyoto and in the afternoon we went instead to Osaka which is 10 min away by train from the place I live. We visited the port, as you can see there was a strange mix between industrial settlements and pirats' boat (!!), and then I showed her Namba = THE shopping area of Osaka... this place is crazy and by night it's even more !!!! lights, people, patchinko, intensive shopping, noise, hosts (oh, there is a funny story about that... yeaaah, well, nothing to be proud of... I was followed by one of them !! lesson : never, ever, look at them even if you find them funny, scary or strange -depends on you- with their impressive hairstyle -witch style to be more precise- and costumes... to me, they look like scary, like the women should run away if one gets near to her !!! but, question of taste I guess...°-°'...not my taste... anyway...)...
We ate at Namba in some kind of Japanese fast food (we had first to buy tickets at a vending machine before to go to see the waiter... Japan is impressive sometimes... okay, all the time ^^!), and then a stop at Starbucks... And at last, we came back to my place, Pris stayed overnight (so nice from my host family !!).

Well, it was a great day, a girls day with lots of chatting and visiting and updating... come on, it's been 6 months I haven't seen her !! It was wonderful to see someone I'm familiar with for a while here... I guess I missed that strongly, even if I love everything's new here ^^.
So, that was for saturday... I let you discover the pictures and I will switch then to sunday !












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire