Shopping, yeah again, BUT we had a good excuse : finding a birthday present for Ines !!
Ok, that doesn't prevent you of buying... purses, does it ?
But they were so nice, we couldn't resist, true Nancy ??
Let me introduce you some stuff in this post :



Ok, that's just us... nothing new :) Just shopping girls...

Here is shower gel... that's how it looks like here... And you have to fight to find a bottle !
Japanese people buy shower gel like you'd buy washing powder, which means in big quantity, and then they fill huge bottles with it at their place...

That's for dying your hair. Lately I was thinking to change (again... I know it's just been 2 months I changed my color, and I kept the red one just 2 months before that but... can't help ^^) my hair color, buuuut seing that doesn't make me feel very confident about the result so I think I'm going to keep what I have for a while here... °-°'
That's... that's... how to say... some kind of tools to make your eyes bigger ! It pushes your skin in the back of your eyes and then you can pretend to have eyes looking like the ones of the westerners... What I didn't understand is that : what about when you blink ??? just an innocent question... Let me know if you have any idea, I'm curious about that !
That's obviously my new handbag, but what I want to teach you guys is about Japanese packing ! It's just amazing ! You can buy whatever you want, even crap, then they are so careful about packaging and how many bags they will put in your belongings that it can look like precious items... No wonder why Japanese people are the Lords of Consumption ;) ! Hu, let me precise : I love my bag ! ^^
Ok, that doesn't prevent you of buying... purses, does it ?
But they were so nice, we couldn't resist, true Nancy ??
Let me introduce you some stuff in this post :
Ok, that's just us... nothing new :) Just shopping girls...
Here is shower gel... that's how it looks like here... And you have to fight to find a bottle !
Japanese people buy shower gel like you'd buy washing powder, which means in big quantity, and then they fill huge bottles with it at their place...
That's for dying your hair. Lately I was thinking to change (again... I know it's just been 2 months I changed my color, and I kept the red one just 2 months before that but... can't help ^^) my hair color, buuuut seing that doesn't make me feel very confident about the result so I think I'm going to keep what I have for a while here... °-°'
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire