Today is not New year, but still I'm going to take good resolutions :)
Well, actually maybe not for right now (so bad at keeping my word °-°)... doestn't sound do-able for tonight again but...
One month in Japan has passed, it's time to take life here seriously, I mean finding a good pace of life... which meannns...:
= trying to live healthly and wisely.... see, hard job ahead ! °-°
Kidding, must not be that hard, but... but... vie de patachon anyway !
This morning helped me make up my mind : I woke up sooooo late... a little more and I was missing the train, missing the Japanese quizz, well basically, failing my life... just kidding but I didn't feel great this morning ! °-°'
Well, actually maybe not for right now (so bad at keeping my word °-°)... doestn't sound do-able for tonight again but...
One month in Japan has passed, it's time to take life here seriously, I mean finding a good pace of life... which meannns...:
= trying to live healthly and wisely.... see, hard job ahead ! °-°
Kidding, must not be that hard, but... but... vie de patachon anyway !
This morning helped me make up my mind : I woke up sooooo late... a little more and I was missing the train, missing the Japanese quizz, well basically, failing my life... just kidding but I didn't feel great this morning ! °-°'
- Soooo : first, I should try to go to bed earlier... : going to bed at 1 am and not being to fall asleep at this time : dame (= interdit) !
- Second, I should stop wasting my time wandering around on my way home just because I want to fill "emptiness"... moreover, that would help me to stop drinking capuccino or café moccha at 5 pm and so not to be hungry for dinner at 6 pm (yeah, life's hard : what's that time for eating ?? come on, hopefully, I have been used to that in the UK, but still !).
- Third, stop buying soft drinks and cakes : first because, after some research, I must admit that mostly they are not good (too much sugar... or : would you like you to eat a croissant fourré à la saucisse ?! bon, ben, voilà...); second, because, that's not healthy... The problem here is that, I dunno why, but I'm all the time hungry, and there are food basically everywhere, how can you resist ??
- Fourth : should read and watch movies or series... to deconnect ... Japanese tv is definitely not the best to clear your mind... its the noisiest and craziest ever, believe me !
- And last point : I should learn Japanese !!! yeaaah, can be useful, don't you think ??... according to me, but that's just my opinion ok, it's good to know some Japanese when living in Japan...according to my own experience only ;) So, my philosophy now is : keep enjoying my Japanese holidays (^^') but try to take advantage of it and live it fully !
- Second, I should stop wasting my time wandering around on my way home just because I want to fill "emptiness"... moreover, that would help me to stop drinking capuccino or café moccha at 5 pm and so not to be hungry for dinner at 6 pm (yeah, life's hard : what's that time for eating ?? come on, hopefully, I have been used to that in the UK, but still !).
- Third, stop buying soft drinks and cakes : first because, after some research, I must admit that mostly they are not good (too much sugar... or : would you like you to eat a croissant fourré à la saucisse ?! bon, ben, voilà...); second, because, that's not healthy... The problem here is that, I dunno why, but I'm all the time hungry, and there are food basically everywhere, how can you resist ??
- Fourth : should read and watch movies or series... to deconnect ... Japanese tv is definitely not the best to clear your mind... its the noisiest and craziest ever, believe me !
- And last point : I should learn Japanese !!! yeaaah, can be useful, don't you think ??... according to me, but that's just my opinion ok, it's good to know some Japanese when living in Japan...according to my own experience only ;) So, my philosophy now is : keep enjoying my Japanese holidays (^^') but try to take advantage of it and live it fully !
I told you... hard job to come ! ;)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire