lundi 10 mai 2010

Flea Market at Osaka














Hello guys ! sorry to be one more time late in my updating...><" Ok, so I stopped at last last week-end ;) I told you on saturday, I went shopping in Shinsaibashi with Lisa and in the evening the"Japanesefamily" went to a shisha bar... Ok, that was about it. On sunday, we experienced the Japanese flea market... To sum up quickly : crowded, sunny, music, weird sun statue, Japanese women with gloves, long sleeves and large hats to avoid their skin to be tanned, Japanese garden. We had really a good time and it was a beautiful day... Pictures...







Vous pouvez toujours dire que j'ai une tête de mouche... mais moi au moins... je suis pas déguisée en aubergine géante...^^"

1 commentaire:

  1. Lol pour l'aubergine, toi aussi tu devrais essayer, ça t'irait bien, mais je dirais plutôt en navet ou en poisson rouge...

    RépondreSupprimer