Yesterday, another shopping day, but this time with Thomas (AS friends ;) !
Let me tell you : that's lots of fun !! He doesn't look like it but this guy... (Thomas, I know you're reading, so I'm not going to be mean... or teasing you too much for the sake of your confidence ^^!)... well... he sings when he likes music played in the shops (even if it's 'I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch'... no comment... can be embarrassing °-°'... Ok, ok, I don't say too much, promise !), you have to endure conversations about the right size and how it looks like, and he is so so so so so picky about clothes !!!! maybe worse than me... maybe, not sure 'cuz at the end of the day, in the last hour, he found happiness in Zara and Gap (!!), and bought tee shirts for the whole year to come °-°...! Somehow, all that was fun ;) Shop boy...
Besides that, what else ? ... Chinatown for lunch and Starbucks for a White Chocolate Mocca of course :)




Let me tell you : that's lots of fun !! He doesn't look like it but this guy... (Thomas, I know you're reading, so I'm not going to be mean... or teasing you too much for the sake of your confidence ^^!)... well... he sings when he likes music played in the shops (even if it's 'I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch'... no comment... can be embarrassing °-°'... Ok, ok, I don't say too much, promise !), you have to endure conversations about the right size and how it looks like, and he is so so so so so picky about clothes !!!! maybe worse than me... maybe, not sure 'cuz at the end of the day, in the last hour, he found happiness in Zara and Gap (!!), and bought tee shirts for the whole year to come °-°...! Somehow, all that was fun ;) Shop boy...
Besides that, what else ? ... Chinatown for lunch and Starbucks for a White Chocolate Mocca of course :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire