dimanche 25 octobre 2009

Sweets Paradise & Irish Pub (Ninon)




Day time : shopping !

Evening : a "eat how much you want" place (Sweets Paradise) + an Irish Pub (! true... near Kitaguchi station) with a bunch of friends...

Sweets Paradise = a "eat as much as you can" restaurant I should say !!!
This place was amazing : a large choice of meals and cakes, ice creams and drinks and 70 minutes to eat how much you want !!
A real challenge ! A risk : you can get sick; a consequence : you are sick !!! °-°'

To end the day : Irish pub ! Caro, I thought about you drinking my first Japanese bailey's !! ;) It tastes different.... really ! They called it "Milk bailey", and I'm sure that they did pour milk in it !!!! just by the look of the glass size and the colour you can tell... It was an experience, but still good :)

More pictures to come, I have to see with people to get them... ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire