lundi 1 février 2010


No, no, no, don't pretend I didn't tell you about these kind of pictures before... >< ... because I know I did ! It's called : purikura (to pronounce : pulikula, as there is no "r" in Japanese language).
You can not avoid that when you're living in Japan, it's part of everyday life here, and a must when you're hanging out with friends...

To put it simply : Japanese people are crazy about those ! Those machines are just scary with all kind of samples of girls looking like dolls with big eyes and lots of make up.. Ah, you remember now ! yes, because I already downloaded pictures before showing those boxes where you make purikura ;)
It's very simple but you have to be quick : you go in the box, you take the pictures (the machine is in charge to make your eyes bigger automatically and you're all shiny and everything), and then you go outside the box to customize the pictures in a limited amount of time, and finally, you print them and you download them on your cell phone...

Last week, Japanese friends organize a party for Thomas, and we did that according to Japanese rules or I should say Japanese way of having fun : purikura and isakaya (tabehodai/nomihodai). Actually, the initial plan was (not even joking) : purikura, and food while singing in a karaoke, but some changes happended on the request of the person of the day ;)

So here are the purikura we did on last thursday... ^^ KG stands for : Kwansei Gakuin University, and the banana is not a banana but a moon, symbol of our university... I know, it's tricky ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire